A home away from home retreat for pets
You've worked hard throughout year to take time off. Whether it’s a vacation, or a business trip—there are plenty of times when our lives take us out of town for a few days, and pets are not always welcome! Luckily, you can feel comfortable leaving your dog at Tailz for a few nights of overnight lodging!
When dogs stay the night at Tailz, they receive all the benefits of doggy daycare, plus extra special time at night before being tucked into bed! The mental and physical stimulation throughout the day provides a restful sleep at night in one of our suites, and your pup will wake up in the morning ready for another fun-filled day with us! A full day of doggy day care is included with every night of overnight lodging at Tailz.
You deserve peace of mind in knowing that your beloved pet is being well cared for. Rest assured, we provide all the blankets, dog beds, feeding bowls, and toys that your dog needs; all you need to bring is a container with their food! Blankets and personal items from home run may be damaged.
Though twice a day is normal, we will feed your pup up to three times per day with their allotted food. Bring all items in a marked reusable shopping bag. Food that is pre-portioned is appreciated.
Sign your pup up for a departure bath on their last day of lodging so they come home fresh and squeaky clean!
Customize your pet's retreat experience
All stays are required to be prepaid at the time arrival.
A $10 nightly surcharge applies for Sundays, Long Weekends and Holidays.
During the holiday season a single night deposit is required to hold your pup's Luxury Overnight Lodging reservation. This is a non-refundable holiday season deposit.
Multi-dog families save 10% off overnight stays if sharing a suite.
Lodging stays over 10-days or longer receive a 5% discount.
Our minimum standards for sleepovers
- Only social, dog friendly dogs are accepted into our lodging. We do not take aggressive dogs.
- All dogs must pass a Meet & Greet prior to lodging.
- They must have attended Doggy Daycare at least once in the last 3 months. Alternatively, new pups must have passed their Meet & Greet within the last 2 months.
- All dogs require up-to-date vaccinations for Bordetella, Distemper/Parvovirus/Parainfluenza, and Rabies (after 6 months of age.)
- All current vaccination records must be received 24-hours in advance of your pet’s overnight stay.
- All pups are to be spayed or neutered by 7 months of age. If a medical exception has been granted, intact pups older than 10 months will not be accepted.
- Our Canine Care Team may change the activity level of your dog should their needs require it during their stay.
- Check-in time is 12:00PM or afterwards during regular business hours. Early check-in fee of $17.99 applies before 12:00PM.
- Checkout time is by 12:00PM during regular business hours. Late checkout fee of $17.99 applies after 12:00PM.
- Dogs not checked out by closing time must stay overnight, and will be surcharged for additional night's stay and can be picked up the following business day.